Home team: Bisbee-Douglas Miners (1948), Bisbee-Douglas Copper Kings (1949-50, 1952-54), Arizona-Texas League; Bisbee-Douglas Copper Kings, Southwest International League (1951); Bisbee-Douglas Copper Kings (1955, 2003), Douglas Copper Kings (1956-58), Arizona-Mexico League; Douglas Diablos, Pecos League (2014); Douglas HS Bulldogs, Arizona Division V
Capacity: 1,200 (approx.)
This stadium was originally built to host a team shared with Bisbee, 22 miles west. The team left Bisbee after the 1955 season and survived three more years before folding along with the Arizona-Mexico League. It became active again briefly in 2003 for a short-lived reincarnation of the AZ-Mex League, and then the independent Pecos League put a team here in 2014. As in high school football, that team was set as a natural rival of Bisbee.
The outfield wall proclaims the eight state championships won by the Douglas Bulldogs, who have also played here for most of the life of the park.